The Otahuhu Business Association's primary function is the economic development
and promotion of Otahuhu’s business district.
Some of the key functions of the Otahuhu Business Association...
- Promotion of Otahuhu as a business district through active events, marketing and advertising programmes and strategies.
- Workshops and networking events for members.
- Security Services including a dedicated security team working day and night patrolling the business district with a current network of 70+ in-house CCTV cameras running 24/7 which is linked to the Otahuhu Police Station.
- Rapid Graffiti removal.
- Making Otahuhu a pleasant and safe place to visit through the implementation of environmental placemaking projects, for example, “street lighting”.
- Keeping members informed about the effects of infrastructure projects in the Otahuhu District.
- A business directory - hardcopy and online including social media.